Friday, October 21, 2011

10 more days until Halloween!

I love this time of year! Some of my friends think I'm weird because I love Halloween so much..but I know there are others out there like me!  :) 
I love dressing up and decorating the house, trick or treating (the chocolate). It's just a fun time to be someone else. 

Today I am sharing a mini book I did with Pink Paislee's Hocus Pocus line from last year.  The book is a Clear Scraps chipboard mini, but I did add in some of the fun Clear Scraps acrylic pages.





This weekend we will be busy with IWU's homecoming. Tonight, my husband and I are going to dinner with "the group". Tomorrow, I'm getting my big butt up early to do the Ryan Beaupre Memorial 5k, followed by a day of tailgating.  Should be a nice day.  :) 

Hoping to share more projects with you this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment