Friday, October 28, 2011

Counting down to Halloween!

It's almost here! Three more days! The forecast for Central Illinois looks good for Monday. I will be helping in my son's kindergarten class in the afternoon for their Halloween party. The school always has a costume parade around the block :)  I plan on dressing up  as a prisoner to go with my son's police costume! LOL

Tonight, I am hoping my husband will take the kids downtown to do their annual trick or treat event. Many of the businesses around the square will be open to give out candy.  Tomorrow, we are going to carve pumpkins and decorate cookies...both annual traditions!

Both kiddos are off of school today for parent teacher conferences.  We are having a relaxing day at home (Noah is still in his pj's and it's 11:30).  I am working the crop tonight at the store, so I see a nap in my future!!  Plus, I didn't sleep very well last night.

Today I am sharing a mini book I did using Echo Park's Apothecary Emporium. I created this as a sample for The Scrapbooking Studio.





No comments:

Post a Comment