Monday, November 7, 2011

Gratitude and thanks....


November is a month to reflect on what you are thankful for.  I try everyday to thank God for the multitude of blessings He has given me. And because I am human, it's not always an easy thing to do. Sometimes I ask  "why God?"  But, because of my faith in Jesus, I know someday I will have an answer.  The holiday season is hard for me. There is still a huge gaping hole in my life because my mom is not here.  I hate it. Daily. 

Knowing my mother, I know she would not want me to spend one second crying over her. She'd want me to enjoy every moment. Since losing her, I have changed my attitude and  done that. So, I'm thankful for the little, everyday things in life. Mostly, I'm thankful for God giving me a wonderful mother and the time I did have with her.  

Sharing a layout I did using Authentique's Uncommon line. I absolutely LOVE the colors.  

Here I used Tim Holtz's dress form die and covered it with patterned paper, then added embellishments.


No comments:

Post a Comment