Sunday, January 1, 2023

Winter Acrylic Mini Album


Hello! It's been a minute or two since I last blogged!  Today I'm sharing a mini album I created for Clear Scraps using the 5x7 Acrylic Tab Album!  It's all about winter (which I'm not a huge fan of) but I do love creating projects about winter and snow! Weird I  know! LOL

For the front of my album, I used the Star Tree Chipboard Embellishment Shape which I first painted with white acrylic paint.  I then added embossing ink to the bottom 2/3rds and top ring.  Using a fun blue glitter embossing powder, I set with my heat gun.  I then added strips of patterned paper to the bare spot in the chipboard. 

The front cover of the album is acrylic and I wanted to add some sparkle to the page.  Using the 6 Inch Ice Crystal Snowflake Mascil and StazOn Opaque, I lightly daubed my ink onto the acrylic as shown. 


Here is a close up of the front cover! I adhered my chipboard using my Beacon 3-in-1 Adhesive. 


For this page, I created a fun pocket in which I  added a journaling element to slide behind my photo. 



Here, I used my washi tape and stitched threw at the top of my journaling card  to create an interactive element. 





I love to create waterfalls to add additional space for photos or journaling!  Here, I used 4x4 sized pictures with cardstock. 


On the backside, I created another pocket that holds journaling elements from the collection I used. 


Another way to add additional space is to use a score tool and create a flap(s). 


You can see how mine opens to show two more photos ! 



 


Thank you for reading today! Hope this inspires you to do some creating with Clear Scraps Mini Albums! Have a great day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment