Saturday, October 15, 2016

Layouts with Simple Stories' Posh Collection

Hello and happy Saturday!  Hope you are having a good weekend! It's beautiful here in Central Illinois...we had a high in the 70's today.  Unfortunately, I spent a good chunk of it in bed since I'm still fighting pneumonia. I started steroids  this week but it doesn't seem to be helping. Chris and I are leaving for Seattle tomorrow for his work conference so I'm praying I start to feel better. It's so frustrating being sick all of the time.  

Anyway, I'm sharing layouts I created using Simple Stories' new Posh collection. I absolutely love this line...the colors are gorgeous!!  I actually used up all of my paper and had to order more!  

My first layout "Brace Face" I used a cute photo of my niece with her new braces!  I started with a background cut file from Just Nick Studio with white card stock. I then added in different patterns from the collection! 



A new embellishment for this release is washi tape!! I am loving the thinner tapes too!  
The Bits and Pieces pack has LOTS of fun shapes to use! Here, I layered some of the flowers along with a cute bird.  

I used the navy letter stickers included in the 12x12 Sticker Sheet along with more die cuts and stickers.  

The self adhesive Bradz are adorable in the center of one of the flowers!  



For my second layout, Hazel Grace" I did a grid sort of page with cute photos of our new kitten we adopted in June.  

Again, I used the navy letter stickers for my title along with chipboard and die cut pieces!  

Another new addition are roller stamps with cute sentiments!   

I love the gold foil accents on the Journaling Cards as well as the embellishments! 

Thanks for reading!  Check out the new collections on the Simple Stories Products page!  
Have a good night!



No comments:

Post a Comment