Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Simple Stories Happy Haunting Layouts

This month I have layouts up on the Simple Stories' blog using the Simple Set Happy Haunting!  The kit includes three two-sided papers along with a 6x12 coordinating Sticker Sheet!  

For my first layout, I used the woodgrain print as my background. I then used pieces of the Journaling Card sheet to layer under and around my photo.  How cute is the "spook" bingo card?  I have to say I love the black/white/orange/grey plaid print!  



I added the small star and bat stickers as well as wooden veneer stars and enamel dots from my stash. 

This cute spider web and spiders are included on the sticker sheet! What an adorable accent! 

I created a small tag with a hand punch from one of the journaling cards and added black and white ribbon.


For my second layout, I wanted to do a grid to show off some of the different prints.  I used a cut file from The Cut Shoppe with black cardstock.  I then cut squares of each pattern to fit random spots.  

I used one of the Simple Stories cut files from the Silhouette shop as my title.  I lightly misted my white cardstock with gold glitter spray.  

Showing some of the cute coordinating stickers! I love the little ghost!  




Thanks for stopping by today! Check out this collection plus many more of the new releases on the Simple Stories' Product page!  Have a great day!  


No comments:

Post a Comment