Thursday, October 13, 2016

Clear Scraps: This is Halloween Clipboard

This week I had a Halloween themed clipboard up on the Clear Scraps blog!  I love the clipboards! They are one of my many favorite products from Clear Scraps!  I used the Large Regular Landscape Clipboard with Authentique's Moonlit collection.   I used my clipboard as a way to showcase a favorite photo. I layered my papers onto the clipboard and added my embellishments!


I used of of the Bat Chipboard Embellishments to accent my title. I painted him with black acrylic paint and added enamel dots as eyes.   My title is from the Silhouette shop designed by Sweet Afton (file ##153979).

The collection I used has coordinating stickers which I layered around my photo. I popped up the cute tag with foam dots and added bakers twine to accent.  
Using black alcohol ink, I lightly applied it around the edges of my clipboard to add some depth. 

Lastly, I used a hand punch to create a little banner at the top of my page as well as added Halloween ribbon to the clip.  

Thanks for reading! Check out all of the different sizes and shapes of clipboard in the Clear Scraps shop!  
Have a great day!




No comments:

Post a Comment