Saturday, December 12, 2015

My Scraps and More: Christmas Cookies

Sorry that I've been neglecting my blog!  Life has been busy and this week I've been sick. I can't seem to get caught up. I was hoping to scrap all weekend but have been doing more sleeping than playing with paper.  I'm hoping when the kids are on Christmas break I can get some crafting done!  

Today I am sharing a layout I have up on the My Scraps and More blog.  If you haven't heard, MSAM is closing at the end of the month.  I'm very sad to hear this as I love being a part of the team as well as having a great community of fellow scrappers to challenge me! Plus, I can "talk shop" without worrying about annoying other people! LOL

I used Elle's Studio's Joyful collection for my page!  I love the non-traditional colors mixed in with the red and green!  I'm always a fan of grey and pink!


I had some Elle's Studio Pink Letter Stickers from a Paper Camellia kit so I thought they would be great for my title!  

I used one of the journaling cards to accent my photo...again loving the grey!  I also added some Studio Calico wood veneer starburst and enamel dots from my stash. 

I cut out one of the 2x2 squares from the sheet called "Oh What Fun" that has different sizes of snippets you can use.  I also added some of the lovely mini washi tape from Amy Tangerine to accent. 

 Showing one of the cute sentiments from Oh What Fun...love the grey and type print! 

More items from my stash! I added a cute flair badge from {a flair for buttons} as well as a resin star from Freckled Fawn.  
Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to shop at My Scraps and More using the code CLOSEOUT50!  
Have a great night!

  


No comments:

Post a Comment