Thursday, November 26, 2015

Clear Scraps: Family Is Everything

Happy Thanksgiving!  Today I'm sharing a layout I created using one of the new Clear Scraps Chipboard Word Script Titles!  I have a tutorial to show you how easy it is to alter these fun products!   I first started with my 12 inch Wood Grain Mascil and some spray ink to color my white yardstick.  


I used the Family Chipboard Word Script for my title. I also layered some leaves using a cut file from  The Cut Shoppe underneath to help my title "pop".  



I first added a light coat of spray ink to the chipboard. After allowing it to dry, I secured my Chevron Border Mascil to my title using washi tape. I then applied a light coat of modeling paste.  

Before allowing the modeling paste to dry, I again misted my chipboard with the same spray ink to give it a little more color. 

Showing some of the cute embellishments from the Pumpkin Spice collection! 

Thank  you for reading today!  I wish you a happy and safe holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment