Tuesday, November 24, 2015

The Cut Shoppe: Blessed

Hello! Today I have a layout up on The Cut Shoppe blog using some of the fun new cut files!  I used Authentique's Nestled and Pink Paislee's Cedar Lane for my page! 


I love starting with a background file! I used Quirky Quilt 2..which one of three files included in Quirky Quilts! 


For my title, I selected the word "blessed" from the Thankful Tidings cut file! I love that you have so many words to choose from!



I am a big fan of tags and love the Thankful Tags cut file!! I used the "family" tag to accent my page as well as adding a cute epoxy shape fox as well as enamel dots from my stash. 






Thank you for stopping by today! Be sure to check out the blog and link up your own layout using one of the many cut files from The Cut Shoppe! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment