Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Paper Camellia: Love This Smile

Hello...happy Wednesday! I am sharing a layout I created using Paper Camellia's November Main and Embellishment Add On Kits! There is so much beautiful papers and embellishments including Pink Paislee's Cedar Lane (one of my favorites of this year!).  



I used the Glitter Phrase Stickers from Dear Lizzy's Documentary collection for my title. These are included in the Embellishment Add On Kit! 

I used a hand punch to create a pattern of triangles using papers from  Pink Paislee, Dear Lizzy, and Jen Hadfield.   I also added a sticker and cork piece from Elle's Studio's Thankful collection. 

How cute are these arrows from the Cedar Lane collection? You receive three assorted styles in the Main kit! I also love the epoxy shape fox also from Cedar Lane! 
Thank you for reading today! Be sure to check out the Paper Camellia shop for these kits and much more! Have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment