Sunday, October 18, 2015

My Scraps and More: Best Day Ever

Yesterday on the My Scraps and More blog, I had a layout using Maggie Holmes' new Shine collection from Crate Paper!



I used one of the Shine Wooden Veneer Words for my title...when I saw these I had to have them!  There are 16 different shapes/words in each package to choose from. 
 Showing some of the Ephemera and Stickers from the Shine collection. I layered a few under my photo. 

One of the many things I love about Crate Paper is that there are many different embellishments to choose from!  I paired more of the Ephemera with stickers, chipboard shapes, and wood veneers! I added some enamel dots from my own stash.



Thanks for stopping by!  Check out this collection in the MSAM shop before its all gone! 
Have a great night!  

1 comment:

  1. I do not even know where to start to tell you how much I love this page. I have had it open in a window on my computer for a couple of days - sneaking peeks on and off. The placement of every little bit on the page is just enchanting.

    ReplyDelete