Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Clear Scraps: Keep Calm and Costume On


This week on the Clear Scraps blog I had a layout up using the new Spider Web Chipboard Embellishment!   I love the new chipboard goodies...they are so fun to play with!  I also used Crate Paper's After Dark collection for my page.  



I colored my chipboard first using black acrylic paint.  

Once the paint dried, I applied Distress Crackle Paint in Picket Fence.  After allowing the Crackle Paint to dry, I used a sanding block to go over the edges was well as random spots on the top of the web (allowing the black paint to show through).  I decided that it needed a little more color so I did lightly spray the chipboard with Distress Stain Spray in Marmalade.  


Here is the finished result! I backed each "ray" with different patterns from After Dark!

Showing some of the coordinating stickers as well as enamel dots from After Dark.  I also added some sequins from my stash!


Thanks for stopping by! Do you have any fun plans for Halloween?  It's supposed to rain here all day :(  So not sure if we will get many trick or treaters!
Have a great night!


No comments:

Post a Comment