Wednesday, September 9, 2015

My Scraps and More: School Rocks

Hello! Today I have a Word Up Wednesday challenge up on the My Scraps and More Forums!  I used  Crate Paper's Wonder collection...one of my favorites. Ok I love pretty much anything Crate Paper puts out!  LOL



Crate Paper always has so many embellishments to choose from...here I used a few of the stickers from the 6x12 Sticker sheet.  

I layered stickers along with pieces from the Ephemera pack. Also I added this cute chipboard arrow from the 12x12 sheet.  You can spy some of the matching enamel dots along with tiny gold sequins (they are self adhesive!)


I used a fun cut file and gold foil paper for my title!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you will check out all of the fun daily challenges at the My Scraps and More Forums!
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment