Saturday, September 12, 2015

My Scraps and More: First Day

Happy Saturday! I'm sharing a layout I created for My Scraps and More challenge using Amy Tangerine's Stitched collection.  This line has beautiful bright colors and patterns!  



For my title, I used some black foam American Craft Thickers! Love these..they go with pretty much any paper! 

I used the calendar print at the bottom half of my page which was perfect to jot down some journaling!  I also used the new mini washi tape from Finders Keepers!  

I used my hand punch to create this fun banner with different patterns and then stitched through with my sewing machine. 

I added some washi tape from my stash as well as a large gold paper clip from Jen Hadfield. 

Another banner at the top of my photo!  

Love these wood veneer titles from Evalicious!  I also added some enamel shapes from My Mind's Eye.  
Thanks for looking!  Stop by the My Scraps and More Shop to see lots of new paper lines! Use code 20Sept15 for 20% off all regular priced items!  Have a wonderful night!

No comments:

Post a Comment