Sunday, June 14, 2015

Simple Stories: Splash!

Hello!  Happy Sunday! I got to sleep in today and went to late church service.  It's been an overall good day!  Yesterday on the My Scraps and More blog I had a layout up using the new 
Simple Stories' Summer Vibes collection! I love the warm colors of this line...and the summery embellishments are perfect!  



I love these silver and white American Craft Thickers! I thought they were the perfect touch to add some sparkle to my page! The stamped sentiment is a favorite from Studio AE (Technique Tuesday). I am a big fan of Ali's stamps!  



Included in the embellishments are an assortment of chipboard frames!  I used a few on my page, including this one which I added some of the ephemera pieces.  

I'm so glad Simple Stories brought out these self adhesive brads!!  The ones in this collection are so cute!! 




Thanks for stopping by and looking! Check out the My Scraps and More store for this collection! Audrey is restocking all of the fun embellishments!  You can use code 20June15 for 20% off regular priced items!! Have a wonderful night!



No comments:

Post a Comment