Monday, June 15, 2015

Clear Scraps and Ruby Rock It Hop



This week Clear Scraps is teaming up with Ruby Rock It! They were nice to send our team a large selection of papers and embellishments!  I created a little home decor piece using the 3.5 x 5 Clear Box along with the Clearly Accent Bird and Cage Embellishments!  I used Ranger Alcohol ink to color my bird and cage.  I also added chipboard pieces from Ruby Rock It Nostalgia, as well as a cute pin from Jillibean Soup.



Here is my project in full view.  I covered the sides with patterned paper from the Nostalgia collection. 


I created a mini album to fit inside the Clear Box!  I decided to do a sort of ATC type of book to use some of my supplies.  










Be sure to check out the Clear Scraps and Ruby Rock It blogs for lots of inspiration this week! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment