Saturday, June 20, 2015

My Scraps and More: 8

Hello and happy weekend! Today I'm sharing a layout I created this week for a challenge at My Scraps and More. If you haven't joined the forums, be sure to check out the daily challenges!  
For my page, I used Crate Paper's Maggie Holmes' Confetti collection. I love Crate Paper and their papers never disappoint!  It's geared towards birthdays but can be used to scrap pretty much any theme! I chose this beautiful photo of my niece!


The collection has two 6 x 12 sticker sheets with many shapes and letters! I chose these cute pennants to place under my photo.   I love the gold accents! And you can spy some of the specialty gold foil vellum underneath, as well! 

For my title, I used one of the chipboard numbers from the Chipboard Accents sheet.  

I love all of ephemera pieces that come with the collection! Here, I used a ticket along with a doily from my stash!

More ephemera pieces! I layered a kraft tag with a "love" circle sticker, as well as added a gold glitter star and a gold paper clip (from my stash).  

I am a fan of ledger paper so I used the B side of "Centerpiece"...it has just enough color without being overbearing! At the side of my page, I added more stickers as well as a stamped sentiment from one of my AC roller stamps.  To finish, I used Tattered Angels and Color Shine splatters on my background, as well as added some Teresa Collins sequins!  

Thanks for stopping by today!  Be sure to check out the FB group for the Got Talent Challenges! And  the MSAM shop is always getting new products in! For the month of June use code 20June15 for 20% off regular priced items!  Have a great day!






No comments:

Post a Comment