Sunday, February 8, 2015

Paper Camellia: Minecraft Love

Hello...sorry for not posting. The last couple weeks have been long and busy.  I worked extra days the week before last. The kids have had a lot of activities too.  This week, I just can't seem to keep up..my energy has been lagging a bit.  I'm still getting my exercise in but I've needed a nap almost every day. 
 
Today, I'm sharing a layout I had up on the Paper Camellia blog yesterday using this month's Main Kit and a  card sketch by the lovely Kristine Davidson.
 
 
 
There is a lot of papers from Crate Paper's Kiss Kiss and We R Memory Keepers Love Notes!  The pinks and mint green go so well together.
 
For my title, I used the American Craft grey Darling Thickers and the Kiss Kiss Valentine Accent Thickers.  The gold glitter is my favorite!
 


I used one of the squares to jot down some journaling as well as add some little pieces of patterned paper and a multi-colored heart from Kiss Kiss.  

 
Also in the Main Kit are the Kiss Kiss 6x12 Accent Stickers. I used one of the cute pennants and stitched it above my photo. 

 
Thanks for stopping by! Check out the Paper Camellia shop to see this kit and much more!
Have a wonderful day!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment