Wednesday, January 21, 2015

My Scraps and More: Life is Better with Friends

 
 Hello!  Sorry for my absence...I was lucky to attend this year's CHA in Anaheim. And since I've been back, I've been busy working in my scrap room! Lots of inspiration at the show! 

Today, I'm sharing a layout I created for My Scraps and More!  For my page, I used
Fancy Pants Designs' True Friend collection found in the MSAM shop.  This page was for a Mix It Up Monday Challenge!  I asked participants to use 4 patterned papers, 3 stickers/die cuts, 2 buttons/enamel dots, and 1 doily/tag. 
 
 
 
 
Love the cute little chipboard pieces with the button set!
 

 
 
More of the buttons from the collection, as well as a fun pennant sticker. These girls always seem to have a lot of fun when they are together.  

 
 
I used one of the sentiment stickers as my title.  True Friend is perfect for those BFF pages!  Hailey has known Savannah since kindergarten.  They no longer go to the same school but are still close; they crack me up every time they are together.  
 
 
Thanks for coming by today! Stop by the My Scraps and More Forums for lots of challenges and inspiration!  Have a great day!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment