Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Dress Up: Paper Camellia's January Add-On Kit

Well, another CHA is finished! I feel so very lucky to be able to attend the show to be with "my people".  LOL  I really love meeting other crafters and designers who share the same passion!  A big thank you to my husband for allowing me to go (and spend the money) and for the time away. Also thank you to Ria, owner of Paper Camellia, for getting me into the show as well as walking around with me!  I have so many photos to share!   Yesterday, I had the great opportunity of working in Teresa Collin's booth!!  It was a lot of fun and I'm so excited for her new releases!! 
 
 
 
Today, I'm sharing a layout I created with this month's Paper Camellia Add-On Kit.  The papers are very girly so I wanted to use a photo of my daughter and her friend playing dress up when they were little. 

 
 
 
I love the pink with the blues added in!  The Dear Lizzy Serendipity Thickers are so fun to use!  I also added some ephemera pieces also from Serendipity.
 
 
 
 And how cute are these bows?  You receive an entire pack in the Add On Kit!  I also added a sentiment sticker from Webster Pages Beautiful Chic line . 
 
 
I added in some sequins from my stash (they are Teresa Collins Designs)...I thought they went perfect with the paper! 
 
 
 A close up shot of some more of the ephemera from Serendipity as well as another cute sticker from Webster's Pages.
 
 
 
Thank you for stopping by today!  What have been your favorite releases from this show? 
Have a great day!

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment