Saturday, January 3, 2015

Love This: Paper Camellia January Main Kit

Hello friends..happy Saturday! I hope you had a good New Years. My husband and I went out for some sushi and I was in bed by 10:30. LOL
 
Today, I'm sharing a layout I created using the Paper Camellia Main Kit for January.  I can tell you the colors are absolutely gorgeous!  I love the pinks and blues...so much fun color! 
 
 

 
 
For my title, I used the Dear Lizzy Serendipity Gold Word Thickers and a cute arrow. They are so lovely!  You receive an entire pack in the kit which has two 6x12 sheets!  




Also, included in the kit are the Serendipity 6x12 Phrase and Accent sticker sheets. I used a few of the pennants to create a little banner at the top of my photo. I also used a phrase from the Serendipity Letter and Phrase sheet...you have a selection of gold and white!  

 
 
The sticker sheet also includes cute die cuts such as this pink camera!  Love it!



I love layering the different patterns.....including the gold vellum from Webster's Pages!  I also used one of the colored doilies from the kit!  
 
Thanks for stopping by today!  Check out the selection of kits and add-ons at the Paper Camellia shop!  I promise you won't be disappointed! Have a great day!
 



1 comment: