Saturday, November 29, 2014

Life Is Good | Teresa Collins Designs' Life Emporium

Hello...hope everyone is having a good weekend!  We are having a relaxing couple of days at home after Thanksgiving.  It hit the 50's here today so I did take the kids to the park, as well as snap some photos for this year's Christmas card.  And as a family tradition, we always put up the Christmas decorations the weekend after Thanksgiving...so that's going on too!
 
 
Today I am sharing a layout I created using Teresa Collins Designs' Life Emporium collection.  I'm always amazed by the colors and patterns of Teresa's lines!  I love the mixtures of blue, pink, tan, and grey! 
 
 
I used Teresa's modeling paste and the hexagon stencil from her Basically Essential and Signature Essential lines. After drying, I lightly misted it with gold spray ink. 
 
Showing some of the cute tidbits from the ephemera pack, as well as cork pieces! I added a gold paper clip from the Studio Gold line to accent. 
 
I cut my title from gold foil paper and a cut file from the Silhouette shop (cut file # 45990), 
   You can also spy another cork shape embellishment. 

 
I used the Honeycomb border cut from a patterned paper (cut file #2933)
      to place behind my photo.

 
Thanks for stopping by this evening...are you working on anything this weekend?
 
 


1 comment: