Monday, October 20, 2014

Teresa Collins Life Emporium: Hello Autumn

 
Hello all! To celebrate my favorite season I'm sharing a layout I created using Teresa Collins Designs Life Emporium collection.  I used the beautiful wood grain print as my background, followed by using white cardstock and the Bubbles Placemat Layout  #65811
  cut file from Silhouette. 
 
 
 
I love all the little pieces of ephemera included in Teresa's collections.  I layered a few of the journaling cards with this cute pink and white polka dot number.  I also added a journaling sticker from Teresa's Basically Essential line. 
 
 
 
 I used the Hello Autumn Title (#66716) cut file and gold foil paper to create my title. I think the gold goes perfect with this collection!
 
I added some random circles of patterned paper and gold foil to a few of the centers of the circles in the background. 

 
Thanks for stopping by today!  Check out Life Emporium and the rest of Teresa's awesome lines by clicking here.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment