Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Paper Camellia October Kit: Slide

Hello! Today I'm up on the Paper Camellia blog with another layout from the October kits.  I used both the Main and Add On kits.  I am loving the bicycle print paper! So cute!
 
 
 
Here, I layered some of the pieces from the My Mind's Eye Mint Julep Ephemera pieces.  I love the mixture of the colors with the gold foil!  


For my title, I used the gold foil Thickers from Jen Hadfield's Pebbles line.  If you know me, I love anything gold!  :)   I added more ephemera pieces as well as some cute enamel shapes from the Mint Julep collection. 
 
I made this cute banner at the top of my page with some pennants again from the Mint Julep Ephemera pack.  I then stitched through with my sewing machine and added a gold foil heart.   The Ephemera pack is found in this month's Add-On kit.


Also found in the Add-On kit is this gorgeous cream and gold foil dot paper from Jen Hadfield.  It's even more beautiful in person!!  I layered a piece under my photo as well as added more ephemera pieces!
 
Thanks for stopping by today! Be sure to check out this month's kit as well as the December Days kit that's now in the shop! Have a great day!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment