Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Teresa Collins Designs Nine & Co: Happy Place

 Hello and happy Wednesday! Today, I'm sharing a layout I created using Teresa Collins Design's Nine & Co collection.  I love the warm colors of this line: perfect for any theme included fall :) 
 
 
 
 The wood veneer owl is adorable!  I placed it just at the corner of my photo. I also mixed in pennants cut on my Silhouette from the different patterns with pieces from the Ephemera pack.
 
 
My title was cut from white cardstock and a cut file (#60834)
by Kolette Hall.   I added a cute gold foil chipboard arrow, as well.  

 
Showing the beautiful colors, including pieces of gold foil paper!  
 
 
More embellishments from the line; I love that Teresa gives you so many options to choose from!  
 Thanks for stopping by! I hope you'll check out Teresa's collections by going here.  I've been thinking about my dear friend a lot lately.  If you follow Teresa's blog, you know her husband is battling cancer.  Teresa is the sweetest, most down to earth person. She would do anything for anyone. I hate seeing their family go through this.    I hope you will join me  in lifting them up in prayer.  I hate cancer. I've lost so many family members to cancer, including my beautiful mother. 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment