Sunday, October 5, 2014

Chic Tags Sketch Challenge

Hello...hope this finds you doing well! It has definitely become fall here in Central Illinois!  I love the colors of autumn but I'm not ready for the cold!!
 
Today, I am sharing a sketch challenge I had up on the Chic Tags blog this past Friday! 
 My sketches are pretty simple...I like to leave room for creativity! 
 
 
And here is my layout I created using the sketch and the Let's Go collection! 
 
 
 Loving the wood veneers and gold foil accents on the Let's Go Tidbits! 

I use my gold foil letter stickers from the Good Tidings line a lot...and I'm running out. I may need to find some online!  They go perfect on many of my projects! You can also see some Let's Go flair in the bottom right corner. 

Another Let's Go Tidbit I stapled to the top of my photo! I love using them in this way!

For my journaling, I used a few Let's Go Label Stickers....love the colors and they are just the right size to jot a few things down about your page. 
 
So if you want to  play along with my sketch, you have until the end of the month to link up your layout in the comments!  I will be giving away some new exclusive fall Chic Tags goodies!!
Have a great day!
 


1 comment:

  1. Awesome sketch & layout Jennifer! I love those gold letters!!!

    ReplyDelete