Thursday, July 10, 2014

Teresa Collins Designs: This Is Something Wonderful

Hi friends! Is this week flying by or what? I can't believe its Thursday!  Today I have a layout up on the Teresa Collins Designs Design Team blog using the Something Wonderful collection.  This fun line has great patterns and colors: perfect for just about any theme!  I used one of my favorite photos of my daughter from when she was in preschool!
 
 
 
I used my Silhouette to cut a few triangles into my cardstock background. I then backed them with patterned paper, as well as cut different sized triangles to add on top of my CS.  You can see, too, that I stitched through a couple with my sewing machine.  I also used my new TC Craftwell Cut N Boss to emboss a vellum envelope from the Basically Essential line.  I used the exclusive Triangle folder that came with the HSN bundle.  (What can I say, I "had" to have it!). 
 
 
I love layering vellum under my photos! I think it makes a nice accent! Here is another shot of the triangles of patterned paper.  I love all of them but the wood grain is my favorite!
 
I used one of the sentiments from the Chipboard Elements for my title. I then added some enamel dots and a decorative brad.  You can see, too, the little star sequins that coordinates with the collection!
 
 
 
I added another chipboard sentiment plus a sticker over some cute decorative tape at the left hand corner of my photo.  There is never a shortage of selection of embellishments with Teresa's lines! 
 

 
 
Another shot of little tidbits...I love to make clusters of small embellishments!
 

 
 Thank you for stopping by today!  Be sure to check out Teresa's Facebook page this week to see more sneak peeks of her new releases!  I promise you will LOVE them all! Have a great day!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment