Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Clear Scraps Cloud Mixers: You Are My Sunshine

Hello! Sorry for my lack of updating.....I'm still trying to recover from pneumonia.  I haven't had much energy to be in my scrap room.  I think I'm on the upswing (at least I hope!). 
Today, I'm up in the Clear Scraps blog with a layout and card I created using the new Cloud Mixers.  I really love the Mixers and was excited when Susan and Jim released them in January!  You can use the Mixers and a stencil and an embellishment! 

 
 
 
I first used my 12 inch Cloud Mascil with Tattered Angels spray ink on a white cardstock background. 
 
 
 Here, you can see the Cloud Mixers:  the one on the right I embossed using the Craftwell Delicate Dot embossing folder and my eBosser.  I then adhered my letters for my title over the clouds. 

I used papers from Studio Calico and Basic Grey from the Studio Calico March kit. 

 
Here, I added enamel dots from Twine and Ink as well as a wooden veneer heart from Studio Calico.

 
Since I had an extra cloud, I decided to make a card as well! I used a cut file from the Silhouette shop for the sunburst, adhered, and then stitched through.  I embossed this cloud with the Teresa Collins Craftwell Honeycomb embossing folder. I finished by adding my title (another cut file) and some sequins and enamel dots!
 
 
 

 
Inside, I stamped this sentiment from the Teresa Collins Designs' Save The Date clear stamp set.  I added enamel dots from Twine and Ink (from the SC March kit).

 
Thanks for looking today...stop by the Clear Scraps shop and check out more Mixers! I promise you will love creating with them! 
 


 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment