Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Practical Scrappers Ombre challenge

Hello! Today on Practical Scrappers the team is doing an ombre challenge!  This is one trend I love...its been popular in a lot of collections! 
 
I created a layout using the dot ombre print from Chic Tags' School House line and pieces of
My Mind's Eye's Cut and Paste collection.
 
 
I added a couple decorative brads from the "Flair" line of Cut and Paste. The tag is also from the brad set but I used bakers twine instead of the brad.  
 
I created my title with letter stickers from October Afternoon's Daily Flash and Amy Tangerine's rubber Thickers. 

 
 
Here, I used a piece of flair from
{a flair for buttons}...I just ordered them
 this past week and couldn't wait to use one on a page!


 
I used some of my neon ink sprays as well as enamel dots from Cut and Paste.

 
Thanks for stopping by....now head to the Practical Scrappers' blog to see other DT members' ombre projects!
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Very cute, Jennifer!! Love the CT paper for your Ombre look and the patterned paper with the glasses is so fun!!

    ReplyDelete