Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Clear Scraps Mason Jar Acrylic Album

Hello....it's almost the weekend!  Spring keeps trying to start around here!  I'm so ready for green grass, flowers, and sun! 
 
Today I am up on the Clear Scraps blog with a cute mini album I created for CHA. The Mason Jar album reminded me of warmer weather so I decided to scrap photos of my nephew's first time at a local splash park.  He was 18 months old at the time...and such a cutie.
 
I dipped into my paper stash and used Pink Paislee's Hello Summer collection.  I can't tell you how long I've had it, but ya...I'm like that!  LOL
 


 
It's easy to cover your acrylic pages.  What I usually do is trace the shape onto my paper and then cut. Then using a liquid adhesive on the acrylic, I adhere my paper. Once dry, you can trim with scissors and use a sanding tool on the edges. 
 


 
 For this page, I left the top bare and just used my photo and embellishments to mirror each other on the front and back. 
 
By leaving some acrylic bare, this allows other pages to "show through".

 



 
 
Thanks for looking today!  Be sure to stop by the Clear Scraps shop to see this album and many new shapes that were released in January! Have a great day!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment