Monday, December 30, 2013

December Daily with Clear Scraps

Today I am up on the Clear Scraps blog with my first ever (finished!) December Daily!  I have been a big fan of Ali Edwards and have always meant to do a DD. I've even started one. But, this is the first time I've actually finished! LOL I used Clear Scraps awesome 8x8 Tab Album. I really love working with Clear Scrap acrylic because it is sturdy and durable!  There is nothing out there on the market that stands up to Clear Scraps! 
 
 
For my paper and embellishments, I used Teresa Collins Designs' Santa's List collection...love the red, white, and black color combination!  For my cover, I love to load up and layer embellishments!  Santa's List comes with decorative and vellum bags, which I used here.  I also snagged a gold doily from a past Studio Calico kit.
 
 
I used the decorative number brads from Santa's List for my daily numbers. I also really love the chipboard that coordinates with the line!
 
 



Here I created a pocket for journaling with patterned paper and a vellum bag.  
 
I used a manila tag from Ranger, patterned paper, and washi tape to slide inside the pocket. The stamped sentiment is from Catslife Press.

 
 
This is a cute Silhouette file that I sprayed with red ink and adhered it to a sheet of vellum. I added some sequins behind and stitched it together. 



 
 
To create this fun effect, I used my Clear Scraps 6 inch Chicken Wire Mascil and Art Anthology's Dimensional  paint in Blizzard. 

 
Here is a close up...I love the hint of glitter in this paint!

 
In my book, I used the file folders from Santa's List. Here is the inside of one that I decorated with chipboard pennants.





 
Thanks for reading today! Be sure to stop by the Clear Scraps shop to see all of the new yummy products that will be released at CHA next month! 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment