Sunday, December 29, 2013

Chic Tags January Challenge

Today on the Chic Tags blog the design team has layouts with a challenge for next month:  scrapbook a goal. 
 
My goal for 2014 is to become stronger:  physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
 
 
I used the gold foil letter stickers from the Good Tidings collection for my title.  Love how these pop!  I also added a circle tag from the Road Trip collection.
 
Here, I cut the star/circle border from the Freebie section at Chic Tags and placed different patterns from the School House collection  behind random spots.
 


If you haven't tried the rub ons from Chic Tags, you must! They go on so easy!  I used one of the arrows from Happy Place.  I also added a tab sticker from School House and a mini icon from Happy Place.  
 
I placed a Happy Place hanging tag behind my photo, as well as a Happy Place mini tag.

 
Love the Happy Place Phrases!  They are so versatile...you can use them with pretty much any line!

 

 
 
Be sure to check out the Chic Tags blog today to see more layouts! And don't forget to play along and link up your project!  Have a great day!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment