Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Love This Family

 
Well, winter arrived here in Central Illinois yesterday. We woke up to a blanket of snow across everything.  I am not a fan of snow but there is always something exciting about the first snow of the season!
 
Today I am sharing a layout I had originally created for the Chic Tags + Freckled Fawn blog hop. I had been struggling with matching the two kits together so I made two layouts. My other page was on the CT blog yesterday.  I used Teresa Collins Designs' Family Stories...one of my absolute favorite collections! 
 
 
 
I created my title using the adorable gold LOVE clip from Freckled Fawn, along with American Craft Thickers, and a cut file from my  Silhouette. I added all these to a 3x4 Chic Tags card from the Exclusive Kit.
 
 
 
A bundle of embellishments!!   I love the "Our Crew" flair from Chic Tags. I added in pieces from the Family Stories collection.

 
One of the cards from Novembers Exclusive Kit!

 
Here, I used the #favorites stamp from the CT Clear Stamp Set and added sequins and paint splatters.


 
 
Thanks for stopping by!! If winter has come to your house, stay warm today!  Its definitely a good day for me to stay in my scrap room with my space heater :)
 
photo credit:  Amy Coon Photography
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Wow - I love it! You created so much little things on your layout and the colors are perfect for this picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great family photo! You definitely did it justice with your layout! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete