Thursday, September 12, 2013

Clear Scraps Grandparents Day Layout

Today I'm up on the Clear Scraps blog with a layout I created in honor of Grandparents Day which is this month.  I used the new (and fun!) 12 inch Chevron Mascil, as well as the Birds Acrylic Border. You can check out a little tutorial on how I used the Mascil and how I colored the acrylic border by clicking here
 
 
I used two different colors of ink spray with the chevron Mascil. I love the effect it created!!
 
 
 
Here is a close up of the Bird Acrylic Border.  I used Ranger Alcohol Ink in Slate, as well as dabbed some Glimmer Glam from Tattered Angels in Chandelier. 
 
 
Adding some cute embellishments I received in last month's Studio Calico kit. Love the resin flowers and woodgrain hearts!


 
I hid my journaling in a tag inside a vellum pocket. 

 
A shot of my title created with wood veneer letters from Studio Calico as well as a stamped sentiment. 

 
 
If you haven't played with the Mascils, you MUST try them!!  Check out the Clear Scraps shop while there is a great fall sale going on!  Thanks for stopping by!!


No comments:

Post a Comment