Friday, September 6, 2013

Carta Bella's So Noted card

Hello and happy Friday!  I cannot believe its September already! It's going to be in the 90's this weekend here in Central Illinois. I admit I'm itching for some fall weather...plus I can't wait to put up my fall decorations! 

Today I am sharing a card I created for The Scrapbooking Studio using Carta Bella' So Noted line.
I love the soft colors and vintage feel of this collection.  It inspired me to go with a different creating style. 
 
 
 
 
I used plain Grunge Board and Tim Holtz's Mini Sewing Room Die to create the dressform.  I covered it with patterned paper and added a cute button, as well as new bakers twine from
The Twinery and a decorative button from Maya Road.

 
Here I used the Fiskars Jenni Bowlin Pennant punch to create this banner. I stitched through with my sewing machine. (To me, nothing is complete without some sewing!)

 
Here is the inside of my card.  I used a few of the coordinating cardstock stickers along with a stamped sentiment from Studio 490 Wendy Vecchi.  I then used my 03 American Crafts journaling pen to sketch around the squares. 

 
Thanks for stopping by! I'll be back soon with another project with this line! Have a great day!


2 comments: