Sunday, September 15, 2013

Sketch N Scrap Sketch #41 Reveal

 
 
Hello everyone! I'm happy to share another fabulous sketch from Sketch N Scrap! I absolutely LOVED working with this sketch!! So fun!  
 
 
And here is my layout! I used Teresa Collins' Designs new Family Stories collection (which I adore the colors and well, everything about the line!)  I used photos of my adorable nephew at one of the local spray parks (his first time...he was so excited) 
 
 
I used a hexagon cut file from my Silhouette which is actually just one line. So, I duplicated the file and angled it do it would fit in with the original. I also cut different patterned papers to fit inside the hexagons. 
 
 
More hexagons  I added a cute die cut title over the top. 

 
I also cut these triangles on my Silhouette and then stitched through with my sewing machine.

 
A photo of my journaling...I used one of the coordinating chipboard pieces, as well as added enamel dots and some splashes of ink.

 
Chevrons (again cut on my Silhouette) and stitched through...

 
I added more enamel dots as well as sequins and ink splatter in the lower corner.  I am loving the clear sequins from the Family Stories collection!! 

 
Thanks for checking out my layout! Be sure to link up your own layout with this sketch on the blog! You'll be entered to win a great prize from this month's sponsor The Memory Nest!
 
 
 
Have a great day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment