Monday, July 1, 2013

Sketch N Scrap #36 Reveal

Hello and happy July 1st! (and to my Canadian friends, Happy Canada Day!)
Today I'm excited to share my first layout with the Sketch N Scrap Design Team!
 
Here is Sketch #36 designed by the very talented co-owner, Lisa Hidy!
 

 
And here is my layout! I used Echo Park's About A Boy collection. 
 
 
 
I created my title with the Silhouette and letter stickers from Bella Blvd! I misted the "happy" with Caribbean Blue from Tattered Angels. 



 
My journaling was done on my typewriter. I added some ink spots with sprays from Dylusions and Tattered Angels.


 
Be sure to check out the Sketch and Scrap blog for more ideas with this awesome sketch! Also join in the sketch challenge and upload your layout to be entered to win a prize from Paper Secrets, this month's sponsor!
 
Thanks for stopping by! -Jen
 
 

2 comments:

  1. This is a super awesome layout! I love the misting on the letters! Super creative! Welcome to the team, so glad to have you aboard!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! I love the sketches and am so excited to work with them!

      Delete