Monday, July 8, 2013

Happily Ever After....

Hello...sorry that I haven't been posting. This past week was busy between the 4th of July and birthday celebrations. 
Today I am sharing a layout I created a few weeks ago...I was inspired by the Practical Scrappers wedding themed post. I decided to scrapbook one of my favorite photos of me from my wedding day.  Plus, I love this line (Crate Paper's DIY Shop)...and I am using up more of my paper stash. (I am definitely  a paper hoarder).
 
I don't remember who took this photo but I had just stepped arrived at the chapel. I was so happy to be getting married to the love of my life.  I think I even yelled out "I'm getting married today!" LOL
 
I created the title with my Silhouette...love this cut file! Plus, loving the colors of this pattern!
 
 
 I added a modge podge of embellishments around my photo:  a love wooden veneer heart and washi tape from Freckled Fawn, miscellaneous brads from my stash, and flair from {a flair for buttons}. 
 
At the top of my page, I added a portion of a doily then added washi tape and some pennants from different patterns of the line. To me, its not complete unless I stitch through...so I used my sewing machine as well.



DIY comes with a fun ephemera pack, as well as a 12x12 sheet of chipboard. Love the cards, as well as the old fashioned telephone chipboard buttons.  I also added a wooden veneer bird from Studio Calico. 
 
A few splashes of spray ink from Tattered Angels......

 
 
 Close up of the row of pennants under my photo....I used punches from Paper Shapers and Marvy Uchida for each. 
 
Thanks for stopping by today! Hope to have more to share with you later this week!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment