Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Craziness

 
 
Sorry for my absence...its been a crazy week here. Between the kids being on spring break, to Easter, and now I have the flu. Fabulous. I've been in bed since yesterday. It hurts to stand up which is why I'm posting this from my bed.  I tried doing some crafty things yesterday but my head wouldn't stop pounding. 
 
So I'm just going to share some pics from this week!
 


Swimming at Embassy Suites in Chicago

Dinner at Rainforest Café with the Sleevars
 
H on the Human Hamster Wheel at the Museum of Science and Industry
 

N loving the massive model train set up at the MSI
 
Max loving the outside on Easter



My BIL let me play with his camera lens...got some fun shots!


My nephew during the Easter egg hunt


 
Be back soon with some projects. I hope to feel better tomorrow! On Friday I head to CKC St. Louis to do make and takes in the Clear Scraps booth!

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment