Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Practical Scrappers Frugal Finds-Coffee!

Those who know me, know I am not a coffee drinker. I wish I was..it smells great.  I get my caffeine fix from Diet Coke!  Today on Practical Scrappers, I created a layout using coffee filters.
 
I first sprayed them with Dylusions Postbox Red and Tattered Angels Marshmellow (to give it a glimmer).  I had the idea to use the filters like doilies. 
 
 
I used Teresa Collins' new collection Stationary Noted.  Love the red and blue of this line!
 
 
A close up of one of the filters. I also added some cute sequins!

 
My title is from the Silhouette Studio.

 
Adding a cute little wooden veneer arrow from Studio Calico.

 
Be sure to check out the what the other Practical Scrappers have done all in the name of coffee!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment