Thursday, February 21, 2013

Chicaaaaaaaaaaaagoooo!

 
Well during Winter Storm Q or XYZ whatever, I am traveling to Chicago for a dental convention with the office I used to work with.  I always have an open invitation to go to Midwinter with them. I don't know if its really because Sheri needs a roommate or that I'm entertaining.  Maybe they are hedging bets that I will 1: break a bone (usually a foot), 2:  buy an expensive bottle of alcohol (a la Las Vegas December 2009), or 3: have too many libations and wonder around the bar screaming "Where's my coat?". 
Yikes, why does anyone hang out with me?  LOL
So, I'll be back hopefully Saturday evening full of lots of dental knowledge. I bet you can't wait for me to share! Honestly, I'd rather be going to a scrapbook convention. But, I'm sure you already knew that. 
Wish us luck we don't hit bad weather and that I don't break anything!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment