Wednesday, January 2, 2013

*New* Clear Scraps Butterfly Acrylic Border

Hello everyone! I'm back as promised with a new release from Clear Scraps!  Today I'm sharing one of the new Acrylic Borders! These are so fun to work with!

Here, I used the Butterfly border on my layout.  I first inked the border with alcohol ink and then covered it with Rock Candy Distress Stickles.


I love the effect the Distress Stickles created...it picked up the alcohol ink into the Stickles. 


I used Lily Bee Design's Persnickety line for my layout.  Lily Bee always has awesome patterns! And I love the tiny sticker letters!


For my title, I used the Lily Bee tiny sticker letters plus American Craft Thickers.  Underneath, I added a strip of patterned paper and the die cut pennants that come with the Persnickety collection. 


Keep checking back for more new projects!  I can't wait to go to the show in Anaheim and visit the Clear Scraps booth in person!  Just 10 more days!
Thanks for reading! -Jen





No comments:

Post a Comment