Monday, May 30, 2011

School's out!

 Happy Summer to everyone!  Well, I guess it's the unofficial start of summer! My kids had their last day this past Thursday. I know some schools don't get out until this week.  We've seemed to fall right into the summer routine with being outside (unless its storming) and some swimming!  I can't believe it's almost June. 

Our baby boy finished his last year of preschool. I cried when I put him on the bus :(    I cannot even fathom both of my kids being in school all day next year. I won't know what to do with myself LOL (ok at least one day will be devoted to scrapbooking!).    

I made this 6x6 acrylic Clear Scraps album for Noah's teacher using the Memory Works "Simple Stories" school line.  I love love love all of the lines!! I found them at a scrapbook store over in Peoria, IL and had to resist buying all three :)    Noah had the same teacher, Mrs. Bennett for both years of preschool. She has a little guy that just finished kindergarten. We will miss her a lot! 









No comments:

Post a Comment