Saturday, April 23, 2011

So did you see it?


For some reason, I can't upload a bigger picture. But, my friends and I went to see "Water For Elephants" last night and it was awesome!! Nevermind that Robert Pattinson is the hottest thing to walk this earth (besides my husband of course).  I had read the book a few years ago and loved it. I was so happy to hear that they were going to make it into a movie. I was even more excited when I found out RPatz himself was playing the male lead!! *swoon*
Anyway, I highly recommend it! Its a great story set in the Great Depression. I don't think you need to read the book first, but I always love to read so I recommend the book too!

It's a beautiful Saturday here in Central IL. The sun is FINALLY shining and its a good temp. My friend, Michelle, and I went for a nice run this morning. This afternoon, I took the kids to see "Rio". A very cute movie. 

Today, I'm sharing a two page layout I did with Teresa Collins' "Celebration" line (which I totally puffy heart love!). I love all of the colors and and prints!  Especially the print where you can cut out triangles to make your own cute banner! :) 







No comments:

Post a Comment