Thursday, January 5, 2017

Top Ten Blog Hop Winner

Hello and Happy 2017!  I apologize that I'm announcing my blog hop winner so late!  I unexpectantly  spent last weekend in the hospital. Not the way I wanted to spend New Years but things happen! We were supposed to travel to Louisville for a wedding but ended up in our pajamas at 5pm. My hubby made pancakes for dinner and we watched a few episodes of Parenthood on Netflix (our current binge). 

The winner of the Scrapbook.com Gift Certificate is Janet Zeppa!  Janet, I emailed you but in case you didn't receive it please email me at jhaggerty72@frontier.com
Congrats!  

I'm currently working on CHA projects but will be back to blogging asap.  :)
Have a great night!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Janet, and yikes, so sorry to hear about your hospital stay Jen. Hope you're much better and that 2017 is a healthier one.

    ReplyDelete