Wednesday, February 24, 2016

The Cut Shoppe: Boys Rule

Today on The Cut Shoppe blog, I have a layout using the new Boys Rule cut file set! This is one of my favorites so far! I love the fun shapes and titles..how cute are the arrows?   I always appreciate a fun boy collection and the stars pair well with Shimelle's new Starshine collection.



Using white cardstock for my outline, I used the "Boys Rule" title from the set.  I filled in the letters with an orange/white chevron print from Starshine.   

I used the star/circle shapes as well as the nested stars in different sizes and prints to layer under my title and photo.  I accented with chipboard accents from Starshine as well as epoxy shapes from Evalicious.  


Here, I used die cuts and stickers from Starshine as well as a cute Metal Clip.  



Thank you for stopping by! Check out the Etsy shop for this cut file set plus much more!
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment