Wednesday, January 27, 2016

The Cut Shoppe: Love


Today on The Cut Shoppe blog, I have a layout using some of the fun new cut files!  I fell in love with the 12x12 X to the O background cut file!  I used an ombre pattern from Bella Blvd's Valentina collection. I wasn't sure how it was going to turn out but I love how it looks!  


I used the Kitchy Cursive Alphabet Cut File for my title as well as added coordinating stickers and sequins.  




A close up of the ombre pattern with the cut file!  


I have a pretty large stash of sequins from my Teresa Collins Designs collections and I love adding them to layouts!  I also used a cut out wood veneer heart from Freckled Fawn! 

Showing more of the coordinating stickers from Valentina....for more shine, I used a gold photo clip by Studio Calico. 

Thank you for stopping by tonight!  Check out all of the fun files at The Cut Shoppe on Etsy!  Have a wonderful night!


No comments:

Post a Comment