Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Paper Camellia: Beautiful

Well, it has been my turn to be sick....I was down most of the weekend with strep and a double ear infection. Still not feeling good but my doctor put me on a stronger antibiotic so hopefully that will help!  I'm so ready for spring! 
 
Today, I'm up on the Paper Camellia blog using this month's Main Kit.  Ria always does a fabulous job putting together the right mixture of embellishments and paper! February's kit doesn't disappoint! There is lots of Crate Paper's Kiss Kiss and We R Memory Keepers Love Notes
 
 
 
I used one of the exclusive Paper Camellia wooden veneer words for my title!  The main kit includes words and shapes. 

 
Also in the Main Kit are lots of embellishments such as the 6x12 Accent stickers from Kiss Kiss, as well as the gold glitter American Craft Thicker Words and Shapes.  


I added a stitched circle as well as accent stickers and enamel dot (from my stash). 
 
Thanks for stopping by today! Check out the Paper Camellia shop as well as the sneaks for March's kit!  You will love what's coming up!  Have  great day!
 
photo credit: SaraBeth Photography
 


No comments:

Post a Comment