Thursday, September 4, 2014

Teresa Collins Designs: Candy Cane Lane Burlap Canvas

Hello everyone...today I'm up on the Teresa Collins Design Team Blog with an altered burlap canvas I created using the Candy Cane Lane collection.  I love the traditional red and greens in this line, as well as how Teresa adds gray and black! 
 
I first used Teresa's Basically Essential Modeling Paste and the 12x12 Scallop Stencil to create a background on my canvas. After allowing it to dry, I was ready to start embellishing!
 
 
I used gold glitter spray paint to color one of the Wooden Ornaments. I then layered pieces from the Ephemera Pack underneath, as well as hand punched circles from the different patterned papers. 


Along with the Ephemera pieces, I added Chipboard Buttons and Enamel Dots from Candy Cane Lane. 
 
Do you spy the snowflake enamel shape? Love these! 

 
My title is cut from gold foil paper (I found it at Michaels) and my Silhouette Machine (cut file  #52200). 
 
Thanks for stopping by today!  Be sure to check out this and the rest of Teresa's releases by clicking here! What is your favorite?? For me, its tough to choose! 
Have a good day!
 
 


3 comments: